Welcome to Admissions of International School Delft. We are happy to give you an impression of our primary and secondary schools through our 360 degree view, as well as a through a short video of life at ISD primary and secondary, as seen through the eyes of students and staff.
If this encourages you to want to know more, you may register your interest, or start the application process. We will be happy to support you along the way. New students can be admitted throughout the year, providing there is availability in the group. For the general admission criteria and Standard Terms and Conditions, we refer you to the text below.
This link will take you to our Admissions Portal of OpenApply. If you have any difficulty with the online registration process, or have specific questions, please feel free to contact us either by telephone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
The admissions Team
- Claire Johnstone – Primary
- Ashly Bennett – Secondary
We welcome students from the international community of all nationalities, faiths, beliefs and cultures.
The general criteria for admission are:
- The student has a non-Dutch nationality/is a foreign passport holder, and one of the parents/legal guardians is temporarily employed in The Netherlands;
- Or the student has Dutch nationality and has lived and attended school abroad for at least two years;
- Or the student has Dutch nationality and has a parent/legal guardian (with whom the student will be living) who will be stationed abroad within two years.
One other condition is that the school programme should be appropriate for the student’s needs and the student should be able to benefit from the programme.
We can hold a place for your child for 3 months from the date of requested entry.
Admissions for the School Year 2020-2021 and the coming years
In the academic year 2020-2021, International School Delft offers the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (4-11 years) and years 1, 2 and 3 of the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (11-14 years). In the coming years, the school will expand to offer the complete Middle Years programme (11-16 years), as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (16-18 years).