English Teacher MYP
International School Delft is a young and dynamic state-subsidised international school serving the community in the Delft/The Hague region.
Due to the popularity and expansion of our school, we are seeking well-qualified, enthusiastic, committed teachers.
We welcome applications from experienced IB teachers, who are eager to be part of an energetic and dynamic team and are able to challenge and inspire our students.
We are currently seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and experienced:
- English Teacher MYP Language & Literature and MYP Language Acquisition
The ideal candidate has experience in teaching EAL, English as an Additional Language, for students who are just starting to learn English.
Suitable candidates will have an international background, knowledge of the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme, and should:
- be proven excellent teachers
- have sound IT skills and a passion for embracing innovation
- have excellent inter-cultural communication skills
- have good time management and organizational skills
- be able to work in teams
- be capable of leading when necessary
- be adaptable, positive and pioneering
Please send your letter of application and curriculum vitae, together with names, addresses and contact numbers of three referees in digital format to:
Director International School Delft – Secondary